Hello,
My JIRA Platform version is 4.3.2.
Grenhopper version is 5.6.2.can I upgrade to JIRA AGILE ?
If yes, can I know the procedure please?
Thanks
Lalit KHATRI
Please refer to the add-on and supported versions page at https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.pyxis.greenhopper.jira/versions
With JIRA 4.3.2, you can upgrade to version 5.6.8. To install, download the version from the link above and upload in the Manage Add-ons section. Test it first on the development instance before performing any changes on Prod.
Would be interested in knowing if there is anything stopping you from upgrading to the latest versions of JIRA.
can I directly upgrade from GH 5.6.2 to 5.6.8 ?
or Can directly upgrade to JIRA Agile if I upgrade JIRA version?
Please refer to the upgrade documentation available at https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver071/upgrading-jira-applications-802592251.html
Also refer to https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver071/skipping-major-versions-when-upgrading-jira-applications-802592265.html
JIRA Agile is now JIRA Software https://www.atlassian.com/software/jira/features
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.