I would like to know if current release from Structure plugin supports remote links, i.e., in the structure I can show issues linked to/from another jira instance (connected throught Application Links).
Thanks.
Hello Adolfo,
At the moment, a structure can only contain issues from the local instance. It cannot contain remote issues or other documents. We are planning a major improvement to Structure sometime later, which will allow it to contain all kind of things - perhaps including remote issues. (ETA is unknown yet.)
Kind regards,Igor
Hey there, Adolfo.
As far as I am concerned, there is no actual documentation that state that the current verison actually caters from Remote Links, at least from the release notes that I am referring to for version 2.2.1 release notes (https://wiki.almworks.com/display/structure/Structure+2.2.1+Release+Notes). You should try to contact the vendor to ask them whether there is actually a feature for his or whether they schedule to have this functionality in the future release of the plugin. Hope this helps.
Warm regards,
Danial
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.