Hoping someone can help - this has been driving me crazy trying to sort this issue out!
I am trying to achieve the following:
- New project which has 5 different Issue Types
- Each Issue Type requires the display of a different screen when Creating, Editing, Viewing the issue
The problem I am having however is that I can only get the (default) Issue Type to display the corect screen when creating a new Issue. Selecting any of the other 4 Issue Types results in the Create Issue screen just displaying the "Summary" field (and none of the other fields that have been defined to display for this screen).
What I have done so far:
- Created a new project
- Created the 5 x required screens for each Issue Type; associated each screen to it's corresponding Screen Schemes (E.g. Screen A was associated to Screen Scheme A)
- Created 1 x Issue Type Screen Scheme and associated it to the project
- Created the 5 x required Issue Types
- Created 5 x Screen Schemes (one for each Issue Type); associated each of these to the newly created Issue Type Screen Scheme
- Created the desired Workflow for the Project