Hello,
I've created a custom workflow and a bunch of custom screens for Database Update workflow.
It'll be associated to just one project, while the standard workflow/screens/fields etc. will be for all normal projects.
The issue I'm having is that towards the end of my workflow, there's a release to QA that has a required field (called "Change Log") that requires the producer who's releasing the ticket to QA to enter in what's changed.
Now the issue is, this "required" field, that only appears on this particular screen, keeps blocking other points in the workflow because it's not filled out, even though it's not visible on other screens. i.e. I'll create a new Db Change Request, and fill out the Summary, Description, Priority, Due Date and Assignee and hit Create, it'll then block me with the following error;
"Change Log: Change Log is required."
If I make the Change Log "optional" this issue doesn't occur. Where have I gone wrong?
Thanks,
Adam