Hi, we have two teams, Team A and Team B. We're both working on Project X, but we have separate boards ("Board A" and "Board B" and separate sprints. The sprints have different names ("Team A Sprint 9" and "Team B Sprint 3").
I understand that Board B will show Team A's sprint because we share a project (I would love for sprints to be linked to a single board, but I can deal with that).
However, Team A started their sprint last week, and now when I look at Board B it shows both sprints, and it won't let me start Team B's sprint, saying "Can be planned but not started until the completion of above active sprint".
How can I start my team's sprint? Thanks.
(We're using JIRA v6.4.12)
Edit: To clarify: each board has a separate filter, but one of the projects is shared by both, e.g. the Board A filter includes Project X, and the Board B filter includes Projects X, Y, and Z.