Hi, I've got question directly to Jamie.
We are using heavily Script Runner plugin and want to move to JIRA Data Center.
Therefore I would like to know, whether it will be supported for Data Center, and if yes, then when.
Thanks in advance.
Yes and no. I have done some testing in the pre-release versions and not had problems. Whether it works is generally to do with the code you have written.
I will write something longer at some point, and yes, I will do proper certification before too long.
We are also planning to use it on JIRA Data Center, so this compatibility would be greatly appreciated. Cheers, Priit
Could you vote/watch https://jamieechlin.atlassian.net/browse/GRV-528
Hi, I wish I could . Can you allow to vote for this issue also for anonymous users ?
ScriptRunner now has a data center offering: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/6820/scriptrunner-for-jira?hosting=datacenter&tab=overview
Hi!
Will there be any pricing options while migration from Server to Datacenter for "old" users? There is too huge cost difference: we have 2k users Jira Server. Now we pay ~$2k for maintenance renewal, but in DC the annual price will be ~$5.5k for those 2k users with no benefits for us (we do not need clustering etc.)
Could you suggest something except of say farewell to ScriptRunner?
Thank you!
Could you please suggest something except of say farewell to ScriptRunner?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.