The UWC is old, unmaintained, and deprecated. What are you trying to do with it?
@Steven Behnke - everyone inquiring about the UWC is trying to do the same thing: Convert content to Confluence. It's old and unmaintained but it's also the only starting point many people have for conversions.
The jar file is virtually impossible to find on the net (at least I can't find it). You can compile the UWC from source but it does require some massaging. Expect to have to work through some java errors. I'd provide you more details on working with the UWC but my conversion is still in progress.
A good reference link can be found here: https://wiki.afm.co/display/PUBL/HOW+to+import+Mediawiki+into+Confluence+using+Mediawiki+XML+dump+and+UWC
I was more interested in what platform they were trying to migrate from, but I see now they labeled their question with Mediawiki, which answers my question.
Hi Steven and everyone else, Can you help with a migration from MoinMoin wiki to Confluence. It seems there is actually no clear way of how to work around this UWC tool. Any ideas will be appreciated.
@Jon Kokko hi, your reference link can't be open. can u give another reference? i wanna migrate from dokuwiki to confluence.
OK, found it here: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/archive/14575
Haven't tried it out yet, but at least I have the jar file now.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.