I hide a customfield from all screens through field configuration which my project use. It will be hiding correctly on screen and immediately I modify some fields in my issue and do update. Now the issues which were visible earlier not shown in issue navigator.
@jannu,
please see this query , if it might help you : https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/238266/does-jql-work-for-hidden-text-custom-field-in-jira
Could you tell us what the JQL is for the issue navigator?
It sounds like your JQL is selecting issues based on the fields you have hidden, so it makes sense that they'd be dropped.
As an example, if you have a field "colour", your JQL says "colour = red" and then you hide the "colour" field in project X then JQL will be going "oh, well, issue X-123 doesn't have field colour, so it's not selected" - doesn't matter if you've got data for the field already, you've told Jira the field isn't there for that project.
hi Nic,
I displayed issues which belong to a particular project in JQL and no other search criteria placed.
I'm sorry, that does not tell us anything.
Could you post the JQL you are using?
project = OurProject
the above is the query.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.