Hi,
I recently created a new workflow scheme to be used on a couple of specific projects, with two new workflows - one for all unassigned issue types, and one only for Bugs.
The only difference between the two workflows is that the one for Bugs has a validator set on the resolved issue transition that makes it require a custom field I've added to the resolve screen - other than that it is literally a copy.
This custom field's context is set to be for Bugs only, and for the four projects this workflow scheme applies to only.
The problem we're encountering now is that any Bug within these projects cannot have its issue type be changed - on the edit screen it displays the message "There are no issue types with compatible field configurations and/or workflow associations" under the field.
Other issue types in these projects CAN be changed - but only to every issue type other than Bugs, and the message "Some issue types are unavailable due to incompatible field configuration and/or workflow associations." is displayed below the field.
Being able to change issue types is an important and frequent use case for us so I'd like to figure out the cause of this ASAP - I'm aware of the fix of using Move Issue instead but would rather not have to tell everyone this is now required.
Thanks a lot in advance,
Ethan