I need that when a issue of the project A change its status, all the issues of the project B that are linked to the issue of project A automatically change its status. How can I do this?
You'll need to code for that, and it's quite complex.
The issues in B could be in any status and you'll need to decide what transitions to push them through for every possible status in the workflows that project B is using.
Actually the status is not a problem, because the issues will always be in the status needed. That happens because of others controls that I have at my workflow. So I need to execute an specified transition.
Actually the status is not a problem, because the issues will always be in the status needed. That happens because of others controls that I have in my workflow. So I need to execute an specific transition.
Nic is right. I'd go for Jamie's Script runner add-on since it provides the ability to script post-functions:
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.onresolve.jira.groovy.groovyrunner<br< a="">>https://jamieechlin.atlassian.net/wiki/display/GRV/Script+Runner
Cheers, Christian
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.