So I'm setting up a project and it occurs to me how much time is used doing some of the simple things like setting up a required resolution and clearing it when adding a reopen transition.
I don't suppose someone's seen a JRA feature request or a plugin that would provide the flexibility to pick up on 'Closed' and 'Reopen' type of status and when they are selected perhaps prompt 'require resolution?'
That's really specific, but perhaps a frequently used set of conditions and post functions could be added either on the edit/add transition screen (or as tab or optional 2nd step), either intelligently showing the last x number used proving the ability to quickly re-use, or configurable, allowing you to copy already implmented transitions there for ease of re-use.
Am I crazy or does that sound useful? Anything similar to that exist that I am maybe overlooking? Sure maybe I could be more efficient by copying a workflow instead of starting from scratch but that's not always ideal either.
Thanks!