Hi,
I need to implement an internal group in JIRA linked to LDAP group. For e.g. I have 'ABC', 'DEF', 'GHI', groups in LDAP.
I want to integrate them in a JIRA Group.i.e ABC + DEF + GHI = new JIRA group.
many thanks,Tayyab
JIRA doesn't do nested groups - you'll need to manually add all the users from each group into your internal group.
It does read them and flatten them though, so if you created a nested LDAP group, you'd be ok (In LDAP, have a group called all-of-them, which just contains ABC, DEF and GHI. JIRA will see a group called all-of-them, with all the users from all three groups in it)
If I create a group in LDAP with ABC, DEF, GHI. and make a single group out of them. How would I integrate that group with JIRA group?
It'll be presented to JIRA as a group like the others.
So I should filter out the users by writing something in "User Object Filter" in the User Scheme Settings right?
I'm not much aware of LDAP conventions and how to use filters, but I guess you can i would have to do something with user object filter, am i right?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.