I have 5 Organizational Units from which I need to dwnload users and groups
OU1,OU2,OU3,OU4,OU5
To download users from these 5 OUs, i created 5 connections as below:
OU=OU1,DC=intern,DC=company,DC=com
OU=OU2,DC=intern,DC=company,DC=com
OU=OU3,DC=intern,DC=company,DC=com
OU=OU4,DC=intern,DC=company,DC=com
OU=OU5,DC=intern,DC=company,DC=com
Users were downloaded successfully
Now I need to download related groups (group1, group2 and group3).
The issue here is that groups cannot have many OUs so they will have OU=OU1 or OU=OU2 or OU=OU3 or OU=OU4 or OU=OU5 to have users from the 5 OUs assigned to the 3 groups.
in this case, only users belonging to the configured OU within the group will be assigned to the downloaded group (group1, group2, or group3)
If they have only one OU as the RDN is unique in LDAP, they will not be able to download users from the 5 OUs
Is there a solution to get all users assigned to the 3 groups downloded and assigned to the users logged from the 5 OUs?
thanks,