Hi,
I forwarded an inquiry to my project service desk, but when it turned out that it wasn't the email I meant to forward I deleted it from the service desk. After I deleted the unneeded issue, the system started auto populating the same request once every minute and kept sending me emails for each one. Every time I deleted a duplicate issue, another several were created. This continued for roughly 3 hours even after I stopped trying to delete the duplicates. Now I have more than 200 duplicate issues that I am afraid to delete for fear that the whole thing will start over again. Can you help figure out what the issue is and let me know how to prevent it from happening again?
Also, is there a way to delete all of the duplicate issues at once instead of trying to delete them one by one?
Thanks!