Currently we have v1.5.1 of Table Filter installed on our Confluence instance. We need the latest version to address the Page Properties Report issue. Even though we have installed it via the Marketplace the 'Manage Add-ons' section still shows the old version is installed. Does anyone know if we have to restart Confluence for the changes to take effect or any other resolution?
Hi Ryan,
I've answered to your support ticket. Please, let me know if you received my reply.
Hi Andrey
I didn't receive your reply, my company mail server must have blocked it. Are you able to post the answer here?
Thanks
Ryan
You do not need to restart Confluence. But I think there is an issue in Confluence or UPM. Please, try to uninstall Table Filter add-on and then install it again.
I only see a 'disable' option for the macro. I assume i need to disable it before the uninstall option appears? Currently there are 121 instances of Table Filter being used within our confluence site. When I reinstall the macro will those pages need to be updated again to use the new version?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.