Although I am logged in as a member of confluence-administrators, I don't see an option to edit a page. I'm expecting to see it by the Edit, Watch, and Share menus. Would someone kindly tell me what I need to set/change to see it?
BTW, I followed the instructions here: https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/CONFKB/Tools+Menu+Not+Available+In+Any+Page, but did not see a difference.
I also can't figure out how to delete a page, but I'm guessing that will be in the tools menu when I find it.
UPDATE (Don't have enough points to add a comment today):
In response to Nic's answer: Under space permissions, Individual Users, it lists my ID and has all permissions as assigned (green checkmark). I do have an edit menu on my pages, and haven't had a problem creating/editing pages. Am I correct that I should see a Tools option next to the Edit, Watch, and Share options when looking at a page?