Hello,
I'm using Bitbucket 4.6.2 and I was trying to update my java to the latest u111 for patching purposes. Doing this caused the services to not start (still looking at old java location for some reason even though system variable was updated). So I reverted back to the previous version of java that it had been running on. This allow the services to start, but now when I access the site I receive the following:
"A fatal error has occurred
The following problems occurred, which prevents Atlassian Bitbucket from starting:
*Required plugin com.atlassian.plugins.atlassian-nav-links-plugin has failed to start
*Required plugin com.atlassian.applinks.applinks-plugin has failed to start
*Required plugin com.atlassian.upm.atlassian-universal-plugin-manager-plugin has failed to start
*Required plugin com.atlassian.stash.ssh-plugin has failed to start
*Required plugin com.atlassian.support.stp has failed to start"
I have tried the suggestion of deleting the .bundled-plugins and .osgi-cache and letting them be rebuilt when the service restarts, but I still get the same errors.
Can anyone point me in the correct direction of where to look to resolve this?