Installed Jira i calendar unable to use the plugin any plugin which i have installed? I am using trial version.
"unable to use" doesn't tell us what you are seeing or what you have done. We can't help you without knowing what you're doing and what you expect to happen.
I have insatlled the the odr file from market and by using the managed addon, clicked on uploaded addon i have uploaded it. The upload is done and showing in the user installed addons.But i am unable to use, i means i cannot work on it or see the plugin any where.
I have installed jira 6.1 trial version does the plugins work on trial versions.
Ok, so it's installed ok, that's good to know, rules out the first set of things I'd usually ask about.
"I cannot work on it or see the plugin" still doesn't help us much though - what are you expecting to see?
(Trial version is irrelevant - the only difference is in the licence)
How to work with the plugin that i have installed.
i am unable to see the plugin after installing the plugin where can i find the plugin.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.