Hi all,
We have some users getting emails about recommended pages and spaces from Confluence once they are registered. Some users are not keen about this information and I was wondering if there is a way to default the mail notification as NO in Confluence. Thank you very much!
Hi Masahito,
You can disable the recomended update by default through Confluence Admin >> Recomended Update >> Uncheck "Send By Default.
Here the official documentation https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/DOC/Configuring+the+Recommended+Updates+Email+Notificationfor more detailed instruction.
Hope this helps!
Regards,Jing Hwa
Currently, this feature is not yet available in the Confluence by default. There has been a feature request https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONF-2853raised for this matter. However, you can use [Adaptavist Enterprise Notification|https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.adaptavist.confluence.enterpriseNotifications] plugin which will allow you to watch the entire page tree. It is compatible up to Confluence version 5.3.4.
Hope this information helps!Regards,Jing Hwa
Hi Jing Hwa,
Thank you for your reply. It is what I was looking for.
I'm glad I could help .
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.