It would be a nice addition if the background color of the comment field is adapted depending on the visibility.For instance red when it is visible for customer, green when it is internal ...
Can this be added to the addon ?
Maybe CUTE will do it? https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/de.communardo.atlassian.plugins.cute
Sounds like an interesting idea. I assume internal would be anything except "All Users". I'll have a look at it and see if I can add to the Comment Security Default plugin (probably be later in October because of other project work).
Thanks
Paul
Hi Francis. Just taking a look at this again. How would you anticipate that the plugin would know if a comment is visible to the customer. Would this just be when "Viewable to All Users" is selected?
Yes - that would be a start - for instance red border when it is a comment for all users, green border when it is restricted. In a later phase one can imagine that each level has a different border color / background / image configurable through the admin
Hi Francis, Version 1.9.0 of the Comment Security Default now has the ability to color comments depending on if the comment is viewable to all users or for all other restrictions.
I've seen it and installed it immediately on our JIRA. It is great, including the configuration capability. very cool.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.