Hi,
Is anybody knows how to install Pivotal Tracker plugin to Jira version 4.4?
As far as I can tell from http://www.pivotaltracker.com/help/integrations?version=v3#jira it's not a plugin, you configure the integration in Pivotal Tracker by telling Pivotal Tracker where your JIRA instance lives and it communicates with JIRA using JIRA's API.
Have you tried configuring Pivotal Tracker using the instructions in the link you provided?
Andrew.
What pivotal tracker plugin are you asking about?
http://www.pivotaltracker.com/help/integrations?version=v3#jira
Integrations can be enabled and managed in project settings, on the Integrations tab..I cant find it?!
Is it compatible for Jira 4.4 at all?
Ah. No idea, I'd ask Pivotal about it. There's no harm asking here in case one of us knows, but when looking at software outside the Atlassian suite, it's generally better to ask the community for that software first (and the vendor, of course)
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.