Have u guys tested the wiki on a mobile device? It is unreal to use, also switch to desktop version also impossible.
What version of Confluence are you using? I routinely explore pages on mobile with no problems (I find I prefer the 'desktop version' due to our many customized pages that render better that way), and occasionally even get into space admin and update Permissions on mobile!
This page of Atlassian online documentation covers the topic of Confluence Mobile and even includes a mention of the current state of the native Confluence mobile app: https://confluence.atlassian.com/doc/confluence-mobile-284365706.html
I'll check the version, but links in the left menu where switch to desktop link is placed are not clickable at all. Thanks for the answer.
Whoa!!! I had no idea an iOS app was even in the works. Anyone know if it's planned to come to server as well as cloud?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.