JIRA doesn't allow a board to be iframed in to a page.
I want to give my stakeholders a clear view of our current sprint board and I want to embed the board on an external page. Any ideas on how to achieve this?
All I see is the ability to embed Gadgets. Do these sufficently fill the need? The Rapid boards don't have a similar function themselves but you might be able to create a Dashboard or Confluence page that could have the right information.
https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/GADGETS/_Using+JIRA+Gadgets+in+Confluence
Hey Steven,
Thanks for the reply.
I tried just using a simple iframe, but JIRA disables any iframe-ing of their Rapid boards. I was hoping to embed it on a non-Confluence page.
If anyone figures this out, please post. This is pretty key if you actually care to aggregate content from various sources (JIRA being one of them).
I'd also be curious how to do this with just a list of JIRA tasks
Is there any update on this? 2018 and still not sure how this can be achieved?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.