I had my Confluence, Stash and Bamboo all nicely configured to use JIRA as my user authentication. With recent security updates, I updated all four packages...
The Stash upgrade went poorly (that's for another time), so is being configured from scratch. I'm trying to get it to use JIRA, but am failing. Searching through documentation says to configure the Application Name in JIRA in the JIRA User Server section. I am not finding this section.
My Confluence and Bamboo servers still work fine (even though I can't find where in Bamboo that's configured). Confluence says it's configured as an Atlassian Crowd connection, not Atlassian JIRA. And while I'm sure JIRA still has the Application Name and Application Password from my previous Stash integration, I'll be damned if I know what they are (can't seem to look at Confluence's setup to get an idea), nor how to find that out (or set it) in JIRA
JIRA v6.3.14
Stash v3.6.0
Thanks for any help.