This is driving me potty. I've got full administrator permissions to a live instance of Confluence, but quite often when I try to edit certain pages I get the error "You are not permitted to perform this operation.". This despite the fact that I'm in a group with god powers over the space (green ticks along the board). Even if I give my own user god permissions to the space, I still get the error. No restrictions are defined on the pages. The hyperlinks in the breadcrumbs above "Not permitted" are "Administration / Users".
We're using v5.8.9
I'm not after a diagnosis of the problem, as this is a highly-customised installation with lots of bespoke code and plugins, although if this does ring a bell with folk I'd be interested in your thoughts. What I do need to know is: how can I determine what "operation" I'm "not permitted to perform"? Do I have to go into the server logs, and if so which ones?
Thanks in advance... 