I have a Jira 6.1 install with the Database Values Plugin v 3.0
I create a field (# 10190, name CustomerDB) which gets additional info from another DB.
I'm trying to use this as part of a REST API query.
It works well in the fields selection: I can add &fields=customfield_10190 to have it in the produced fields. But I can't make it work in the jql itself.
I tried:
- /rest/api/latest/search?jql=CustomerDB="36"
- (this doesn't return any result, although it should)
- /rest/api/latest/search?jql=CustomerDB in dbValuesMatching("CustomerDB","847")&fields=customfield_10190
- "The query reference 'CustomerDB' does not exist. Possible values are: []"
Here's the properties file:
database.driver=net.sourceforge.jtds.jdbc.Driver
database.user=...
database.password=...
database.connection.url=jdbc:jtds:sqlserver:....
cache.timeout=1
sql.query=select SERNUM, CUSTNAME, CUSTDES, SERN from dbo.SERNUMBERS LEFT JOIN CUSTOMERS ON SERNUMBERS.CUST=CUSTOMERS.CUST WHERE PART=5 ORDER BY SERNUM;
primarykey.column.number=3
rendering.viewpattern={0} (Customer {1} - {2})
rendering.editpattern={0} (Customer {1} - {2})
rendering.searchpattern={0} (Customer {1} - {2})
edit.type=0
search.type=0
jq1.1.query.reference=CustomerDB
jql.1.query=select SERNUM from dbo.SERNUMBERS WHERE SERN='QUERY_VALUE';
Any clue?
Thanks