We are running Confluence 5.5.2, and it appears that Confluence stops indexing new content after a few days.
- Indexing had stopped.
- We ran a manual "rebuild" (by clicking the "Rebuild" button), and then indexing appeared to be working.
- Three days later it stopped.
- We ran another manual "rebuild" and then indexing appeared to be working again.
- Three days later it stopped again.
- Now, instead of running a "rebuild" we are clicking on the "Flush Queue" link periodically.
There are a few errors that I see only on the days when the automatic indexing stopped running.
YYYY-MM-DD HH:MM:DD,123 WARN [http-bio-NNNN-exec-NNNNN] [com.benryan.conversion.PPTSlideServlet] doGet Conversion task timed out for attachment : FILENAME.pdf with page number 0, waited : 300, now executing in background.
These entries (on those days) are the only rows displayed when I search the logs for lines containing the two strings "PPT" and "pdf". That makes me think that it might be related to this question: https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/180082
There are also errors related to Excel files that I see during the manual "rebuild" as well as on the days when I believe the automatic indexing stopped running. I don't know if these are relevant.
YYYY-MM-DD HH:MM:SS,123 ERROR [http-bio-NNNN-exec-NNNNN] [officeconnector.index.excel.ExcelXMLTextExtractor] endDocument expected [ 3560 ] entries but read [ 3563 ]
Note: I checked these questions, and I do not think they apply.
-Vik Solem