When I open the burndown chart, I can view a chart of the issue count, but when I add the Sprint Burndown Gadget to a dashboard, it only seems to display by story points with none of the normal chart options. How do I adjust the gadget to match the chart?
What I see on my dashboard:
Screen Shot 2016-07-05 at 2.55.43 PM.png
What I see when I go to the chart directly and change to issue count:
Screen Shot 2016-07-05 at 2.55.50 PM.png
I have exactly the same issue..
anyone knows how to solve this?
Many thanks
I had the same issue. This worked for me:
From the Board Settings, go to Estimation
Then add the Sprint Burndown Gadget to your Dashboard.
Thanks - that worked!
@tiagosantiago check -> @Victoria W
https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirasoftwarecloud/configuring-estimation-and-tracking-764478030.html
Our board is already set to Issue Count / None, but the gadget still shows Story Points... I've tried setting the board to Story Points and then BACK to Issue Count / None, with no joy...
Has anyone else got this to work where Victoria's method didn't help them?
Cheers!
EDIT: Not sure why, but after doing the above (setting the board to points, and then back to issue count), the board is now listed TWICE in the gadget's settings. Selecting the second instance seem to get the gadget to show the right burndown at least, but it's kinda weird behaviour. YMMV
It´s works for me also.
I did that change in the board settings/Estimation and have all the view in History Points (What I need it)
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.