This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: Decisions Blueprint
So I added a decision page. When I edit it, the "Status" field is free text. Some people set it to "DECIDED" in green, some set it to "COMLPETE" or "DEICED" in green, some just leave it grey and change the text.
Isn't there some way to limit it to the 3 valid statuses and map the correct colours when you choose a status?
Some people complete the tasks and record an outcome but forget to change the status.
Some record the outcome and change the status but forget to tick off the tasks.
Why do you even need to choose a status, when there is a task outstanding and one complete it is "in progress" when all tasks complete and there is an outcome recorded, it is "decided". When no tasks are complete it is "not started".
Am I missing something? This is literally just a page template that you could put any inconsistent entries into.