Hi,
I'm new to Script Runner plugin.
The problem we are facing is, we have added the script to send a custom email which we got in the below link.
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/15272864/jira-for-bug-tracking-and-customer-support
I'm getting exception when running the script. Please help me out in resolving the exception.
Thanks and Regards,
Madhanaa S R
Hey,
even if I can't help you others might... but I doubt that they will be able to help if you don't provide details about the exception (log excerpt)
Cheers
Christian
as @Chrishtian told without log, no one will help you
have you gone through the following doc
https://jamieechlin.atlassian.net/wiki/display/GRV/Built-In+Scripts#Built-InScripts-Sendacustomemail
Yes. I have gone through the document. We actually want to send emails to external users. So we went for the script in the link mentioned above.
We need the exception, not the task...
What Christian said. And see https://jamieechlin.atlassian.net/wiki/display/GRV/Getting%20Help#GettingHelp-Supportrequests for exactly what you need to provide.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.