Hi, our company runs Confluence 3.4.9 and I cant seem to figure out how to import Wiki tables into Excel.
The scenario I am trying to solove is as following: We have 15 teams, each with their own inventory page on a Confluence Wiki (in a different table format). I would like to pull all 15 pages into Excel automatically, by setting up data sources. However, Excel doesn't seem to recognize Wiki the same way it recognizes Sharepoint tables. Instead it sees the whole page as one entity.
When I try to set up a data source "from a web page", I only get the header of the page, but not the actual data.
If I setup source "from text file", I get HTML + Wiki code, but I have been unable to find any Macros to help clean up the code.
I cant be the first one to try and solve this, so I was wondering if there is a plug-in for Excel or a Macro that can help me pull the whole wiki page or preferably just the tables?
Thank you very much,
Alex-