Has the Page Properties macro been changed to allow only tables with row headings to display properly, or has something gone wrong? (Our Confluence admin performed some upgrades recently. I'm not sure of what.)
We created a number of pages in which the column headings were set up in the top row, mainly to save space on the page, and that's how the Page Properties macro displayed them, but now when I edit the tables, regardless of how the column headings are set up, the macro always displays the tables as if their headings were in the first column. The headings display correctly in Edit mode, but in View mode the shading is transposed. It doesn't seem to affect the Page Properties Report, but it's very confusing to users looking at the base content.
I hope this is a mistake and not the intended behavior. In another recent release, you got rid of text wrapping in the Page Properties Report, so that lengthy text fields pushed column widths to ridiculous lengths sometimes, forcing users to horizonally scroll several pages. If you're now forcing us to use row headings instead of column headings, I don't understand why. It's not what I'd call an improvement. Unless you intend this macro to be used for purely hidden data, it's fast becoming unusable. Please change it back to how it worked before!