Is there a way to make this plugin work on a secured site? (https)
I always get errors in Chrome and IE because the script tries to fetch a non secure resource.
Hi Pedro,
If I undertood the problem right, errors like this occur when you embed http urls inside a page over https. Those error are actually thrown by the browser itself and this verification can be disabled there if you wish (check this page).
However, you may also ensure that you don't have any http urls inside the code of your page, including Issue colletor URL.
I hope it helps.
Cheers
Since I don't have control over the Issue Collector (it's owned by JIRA) I can't make it change the URLs to https. Those http URLs are generated dynamically by the Issue Collector javascript. Is there anything I can do to make the issue collector use https instead of http?
By the way, I can't tell my thousands of users to change their browser security settings. This has to be fixed in my application.
It is 2015, has this issue never been fixed?
Our website only works on https protocol which means we can not use this feature!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.