(I think this question should go best to frank-stiller)
Hi, We have recently upgraded the survey and vote plugin from version 1.1 to 2.6 and then to 2.7.
Now we notice that some (but not all) pages are missing the survey votes and comments.
I had a look into the sql table, there I can see that the survey's responses are still there, but they are not shown in their page.
I already validated that the entity_id maches the page_id, and the name of the survey has not been changed, so I don't understand what's the problem.
Please help.
The sql table content for example looks like this:
{code}
confluence_ContentEntityObject | 24348640 | vote.How do you feel about the team during sprint 22?. 5 - neutral | 6 | f | 0 |
| Olexij.Tkatchenko,roroeder | 0 | 0 |
confluence_ContentEntityObject | 24348640 | vote.How do you feel about your role in the team during sprint 22?. 5 - neutral | 6 | f | 0 |
| Olexij.Tkatchenko,roroeder,eduardle | 0 | 0 |
confluence_ContentEntityObject | 24348640 | survey.How do you feel about your role in the team during sprint 22?.comment.eduardle | 6 | f | 0 |
| feel having too little insight/knowledge about current development on git side. Hopefully, it will change after the knowledge session... | 0 | 0 |
{code}
(there is more data but I don't want to paste it into a public visible page)
In Confluence, the survey appears as if nobody has voted yet.