Hello,
Is there a way to find issues modified since last Wednesday ?
I know how to do it for the last X days, but here we have a meeting every Wednesday and need to see at any time whatever was done since the last meeting.
Thank you
Barth
Hi ,
Can you please share how you are able to find issues for the last X days ? Thank you
er, it's "updated > -Xd" - pretty simple jql, generated by the simple search (which has a nice popup help box to walk you through it) or typing in the JQL box.
I've never managed to get around this problem without code. We specifically write a derived date custom field that would store/display/search on "first monday before updated field" so we could search for "everything touched last week".
I think Jira 5 may have some JQL clauses that help now though...
Thank you for your answer. This is what I thought. I'll have a try at JIRA 5, just to see if it might work in the future.
You can use the following:
updated > "-2d"
updated > startOfDay()
updated > startOfWeek()
updated > startOfMonth()
updated > startOfYear()
Look here for details: https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA052/Advanced+Searching
Regards
Just a tiny add on for other answers. To check issues updated since last week, you can use
updated > startOfWeek(-1) in your advanced search query
-1 means for last one week.
If you want to find tickets you changed the status on :
status changed by currentUser() after startOfWeek(-1) ORDER BY updated DESC
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.