I want the total of a column in a table in confluence. I dont want any plug in just simple total column value. How can I do this? Is there a html code that I use in the html macro?
hi,
as far as i know it is not possible to do simple calculation. but here are what I can think of as an option:
you can create your table in an excel file, do your calculation, add it to your confluence page and use excel macro to show it on your page.
or
you can use this free plugin:
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.tngtech.confluence.plugins.tableenhancer/server/overview
The Table Plus Macro from Advanced Tables for Confluence has auto total and average capabilities. Formatting the Auto Total Row for Numeric Columns has more details.
Hello!
For any calculations in Confluence, including any manipulations with table data, you may use CelesteCS Math for Confluence.
Assume you have a table with three columns and three rows on your page – from A1 till C3, where row 1 is the header row. The sum calculation formula for rows 2 and 3 will be simple:
SUM(Table1.A2:C3)
There is a plenty of other functions in the macro, so you may perform any calculations using formulas in EXCEL style.
Thanks!
Possible duplicate: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Answers-Developer-Questions/Calculation-in-tables/qaq-p/570820
Table Filter and Charts add-on provides you with an ability to add a total column or row. Or you can use Pivot Table for calculations.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.