I'm trying to migrate from Confluence 3.1.2 to 3.5.17.
I use AD as user directory. During upgrade Confluence created a user directory with correct settings. (Previously LDAP config was in file). All users and groups were synchronized and I can see them but users have no memberships (groups).
I can see an error in log during synchronyzation (see below).
All LDAP/AD settings are the same as in Stash where everything works fine (users/groups/memberships).
So what does this error mean : "java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: duplicate key: Exchange Domain Servers" ?
How to fix it?
2015-06-26 22:29:47,678 ERROR [QuartzScheduler_Worker-1] [atlassian.crowd.directory.DbCachingDirectoryPoller] pollChanges Error occurred while refreshing the cache for directory [ 37257217 ].
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: duplicate key: Exchange Domain Servers
at com.google.common.collect.RegularImmutableMap.<init>(RegularImmutableMap.java:62)
at com.google.common.collect.ImmutableMap$Builder.fromEntryList(ImmutableMap.java:210)
at com.google.common.collect.ImmutableMap$Builder.build(ImmutableMap.java:196)
at com.google.common.collect.Maps.uniqueIndex(Maps.java:456)
at com.atlassian.crowd.directory.ldap.cache.AbstractCacheRefresher.synchroniseMemberships(AbstractCacheRefresher.java:126)
at com.atlassian.crowd.directory.ldap.cache.AbstractCacheRefresher.synchroniseAll(AbstractCacheRefresher.java:44)
at com.atlassian.crowd.directory.ldap.cache.UsnChangedCacheRefresher.synchroniseAll(UsnChangedCacheRefresher.java:223)
at com.atlassian.crowd.directory.DbCachingRemoteDirectory.synchroniseCache(DbCachingRemoteDirectory.java:619)
at com.atlassian.crowd.manager.directory.DirectorySynchroniserImpl.synchronise(DirectorySynchroniserImpl.java:63)
at com.atlassian.crowd.directory.DbCachingDirectoryPoller.pollChanges(DbCachingDirectoryPoller.java:50)
at com.atlassian.crowd.manager.directory.monitor.poller.DirectoryPollerJobBean.executeInternal(DirectoryPollerJobBean.java:29)
at org.springframework.scheduling.quartz.QuartzJobBean.execute(QuartzJobBean.java:86)
at org.quartz.core.JobRunShell.run(JobRunShell.java:199)
at com.atlassian.confluence.schedule.quartz.ConfluenceQuartzThreadPool$1.run(ConfluenceQuartzThreadPool.java:19)
at org.quartz.simpl.SimpleThreadPool$WorkerThread.run(SimpleThreadPool.java:549)
2015-06-26 22:30:00,117 ERROR [QuartzScheduler_Worker-9] [confluence.stats.internals.StatsManagerImpl] processDataQueue Inner SQL Exception: 207 [42S22] - Invalid column name 'sessionID'.