I'm recenlty installed the download version of Jira, FishEye+Crucible and have managed to link Jira to my subversion repository so now issues show the subversion commits on the subversion commit tab. Now I have run into a couple of issues:
1. When displaying an issue the Subersion commits tab shows the commits, but if I click on the revision #, or the the commits get sent to a blank page, no error message just a completly blank page.
2. If I click on my profile, click on one of the commits showing in the activity stream gadget I get an error page that states The requested resource cannot be found., the issue here is that the URL Is malformed it contains a plus sign in the URL instead of the %20.
I'm brand new to Jira, FishEye and Curibule so I wondering if I may have a simple configuration issues that some may be able to point out.
Thanks,
Darel