Hi,
I would like to delete an attachment related to a question.
How can I do that ?
Hi Benoit,
Assuming you are in Confluence, when in your page, click on Tools > Attachments . When the attachment is listed, you should have a option on the right side saying “Remove”.
Hope this helps,
For additional info please refer to Deleting an Attachment doc.
https://confluence.atlassian.com/conf56/confluence-user-s-guide/organising-content/working-with-attachments/deleting-an-attachment
or to this youtube video showing how you do it on practice.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQ_jPECaPX0
Cheers,
Marlon
Hi Marlon,
Thanks for the quick feedback. BUT I wish to delete the attachment that is in a Confluence question, not in a page.
the information you refered to, does not apply to attachment of a Confluence question. any other idea ?
Hello there,
I was only able to delete the attachment when I edited the Question after posting it.
that would be fine for me, but I don't see any menus to perform this... Could you tell me how you did that concretely ?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.