No matter what I do the images on my Confluence pages are reduced in size when I export the to PDF. The size attribute seems to affect the way the image appears on the page, but when I export to PDF there is an annoying reduction in image size.
Is there a way (macro or otherwise) of gaining some control over the image size when exporting to PDF?
Hi Scott,
I just stumbled onto the same problem. I've got a quite big image in a table and PDF export always shrinks the image although there's enough space.The printed page than has got a big right margin that could have been used by the image, but isn't.
Isn't there anybody out there who can help? @Steffen Heller, perhaps?
Cheers,Kirstin
I have a similar problem. I have two images in different cells of the table (same column). All is fine on the screen where i have the following images:
Empty box image (like a checkbox): checkbox.png
Signature box (in last row of table only: box.png
Everything appears fine on the page, but when exported to PDF, the squares seen above are enlarged to the width of the rectangles. Something is wrong here.
I again also stumbled upon this, thought there had been some workaround somewhere but can't remember/retrace/whatever.
Are we talking about images that are supposed to be 100% page width but do in fact only cover about 80% of the page width?
So, mein question would be:How do I force an image to show with 100% page width?
Tried this, but nothing seems to work:
div.landscape {page: landscape;width: 148%;}@page landscape {size: A4 landscape;}/* for tables */.wiki-content .landscape table.confluenceTable {width: 100%;table-layout: auto;}/* for images */.wiki-content .landscape p img, .wiki-content .landscape h1 img, .wiki-content .landscape img {width: 27cm;-fs-fit-images-to-width: 7.75in;}
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.