In checking Google search results for our public Confluence space today, I came across some strange results, which are shown in the attached screenshot. The base URLs for all these is:
<cite>docs.delphix.com/plugins/viewsource/viewpagesrc.action</cite>
with the page GUID appended. If you click through, you see a version of this page without any wrapper around it, just the content (which is formatted as it should be).
This is a very small subset of the total number of topics, and I cannot find anything that they have in common.
On further investigation, I was able to find many other examples of these search results for other publiclly accessible Confluence spaces, as shown in the second screen shot (which includes the search terms). What's slightly distressing is that some of these are https sites, so it seems that this bug might enable someone to see a secured page, even if it's in "source" format.
Can anyone explain to me why these pages are showing up in Google, and what the viewsource plugin has to do with it? I would really prefer that my content not show up in Google without the other information attached to it.
