Hi,
We are busy configuring our locally hosted Jira server and have come across some uncertainties.
One of the reasons we are using Jira and Greenhopper is to properly track time spent on tasks and draw an automated report for budgeting purposes.
As a software solution company we have multiple projects (basically clients) that we bill our work against per team, so in short team A has about 10 different ongoing projects (enhancements, support etc.), team B has the same 10 ongoing projects but team B does the config and solution design on the projects.
Perfect setup for us would be to include all these projects in each of the scrum boards in order to easily establish which project the hours worked should be billed against - this is kind of what I'm planning as I haven't been able to find any real negatives wrt doing this but I'm not convinced yet.
Does anyone know of any limitations regarding the functionality of Jira, Greenhopper, Confluence, or Tempo should we pursue this option?
Thanks a lot!