How do I print or export a test execution/results. I want to be able to print it out or export it to send it to a customer.
Jana,
Zephyr for JIRA 1.7 has the ability to export testcase cycle results. This export will identify the testcases that were executed in the cycle and the results of these testcases.
This method is listed in our docuemtation here:
https://zephyrdocs.atlassian.net/wiki/display/ZTD/Exporting
Now Zephyr for JIRA 2.0 will add a few more options for exporting results to this current one, and it is due out in a few weeks. So I recomend checking out its new functionality when it is released.
You'll see details here: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.thed.zephyr.je
And here: http://blogs.yourzephyr.com/
Kind Regards,
Chris
Hey there, Jana.
Are you referring to Zephyr (https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.thed.zephyr.je) or JIRA Test itself (https://quickstart.atlassian.com/download/jira/get-started/test-management/set-up)?
Warm regards,
Danial
I'll be happy to chime in if this question is for Zephyr testcases.
We are using Zephyr
It's the Details of the Test Case that I need to print, after reviewing your documentation, I don't see that I can do that still. Am I missing something?
I don't think you've missed anything as of right now in in Zephyr 1.7. Next week during the Atlassian Summit in San Francisco were going to make announcments about Zephyr 2.0. I'd encourage you to check into these annoucments as I bet the answer I can provide here about exporting Details will change.
Whoohoo!!! Look forward to it:) Thanks for the guidance
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.