I want change default assignee when create issue (not project manager(default) or not assigned)
I think a good way, a createor and to allocation through the same person
Is there any way?
If you always wish to assign to the same person you can add a post-function on the create transition in the workflow to allocate the issue to whoever you wish.
Another option is component leads. You can auto assign Issues to them.You also able to have a lookup table to auto assign issues, based on different criteria thanks to Lookup Manager plugin. I have a Persian blog post on how you can use it also. If you have any question, ask it here.
If I read this correctly, you want to assign the issue to the creator (aka reporter)...
If this is true it's pretty easy... add a post function to the 'create' transition and select the "assign to reporter" option.
This may require that you have installed the JIRA Misc Workflow Extensions plugin, (can't remember) but it's free (for the Cloud) and easy to use... see here;
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.