how can I restrict the use of groovyrunner to some users/groups?
is there, or will there be a feature to grant permissions to (parts of) the groovyrunner add-on ?
It's restricted to the administrators group. Do you want to open it up to more people or to restrict it to fewer?
You might like to comment on GRV-2.
hi Jamie, let me make myself clear(er) : in the JIRA searchbox of our environment, a simple user (only member of 'jira-users'-group) can run this: "issueFunction in hasLinks("is part of") and issuetype in (Story, Bug, Improvement)". I would like to restrict the running of these Scripted JQL Functions to the administrators group (or another group).
No, you can't do that. But why do you want to?
I fear for performance issues, when all of our 3500 users run your cool but intensive Scripted JQL Functions. My company does not have budget for a load & stress test. Even though we have more than 50.000 issues. I want to convince them to install the Scrip Runner on our production environment...
This would really be helpful in instances with big data and with high user count.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.