I'm currently attempting to import issues into JIRA by using Jelly. I have a test script that I've been trying to run, but continually get stopped with the error message:
Exception: org.apache.commons.jelly.JellyTagException: null:9:0: java.lang.NullPointerException
By looking at where the import ends, I can tell that it always hits the error after attempting to create the second new user.
It might not be ideal, but in my script I'm attempting to import comments from old users that won't be included in JIRA, but because Jelly doesn't allow inactive users to import comments, I'm attempting to create a user before every comment, and then deleting them right after. I saw this working a few days ago, so I don't know why the script is contiually failing.
java.lang.NullPointerException
at com.atlassian.jira.jelly.NewUserContextAccessorImpl.setNewUserContext(NewUserContextAccessorImpl.java:78)at com.atlassian.jira.jelly.NewUserContextAccessorImpl.setNewUserContext(NewUserContextAccessorImpl.java:73)at com.atlassian.jira.jelly.NewUserContextAccessorImpl.setNewUser(NewUserContextAccessorImpl.java:35)at com.atlassian.jira.jelly.NewUserContextAccessorImpl.loadPreviousNewUser(NewUserContextAccessorImpl.java:50)at com.atlassian.jira.jelly.tag.admin.CreateUser.loadPreviousNewUser(CreateUser.java:65)at com.atlassian.jira.jelly.tag.admin.CreateUser.endTagExecution(CreateUser.java:40)at com.atlassian.jira.jelly.ActionTagSupport.doTag(ActionTagSupport.java:136)at org.apache.commons.jelly.impl.TagScript.run(TagScript.java:247)at org.apache.commons.jelly.impl.ScriptBlock.run(ScriptBlock.java:95)at org.apache.commons.jelly.TagSupport.invokeBody(TagSupport.java:186)at org.apache.commons.jelly.impl.StaticTag.doTag(StaticTag.java:65)at org.apache.commons.jelly.impl.StaticTagScript.run(StaticTagScript.java:102)at com.atlassian.jira.web.action.util.JellyRunner.doExecute(JellyRunner.java:96)at
etc..
(If it makes a difference, I can post the full log)