Hi,
we want to auto redirect our users when click on a page to another URL or page in another space...
What are possible solutions for this?
thanks!
Dirk
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/net.customware.confluence.plugin.redirection
mod_rewrite or this filter http://tuckey.org/urlrewrite/
Whow, fast answer. But we want more dynamic without customizing the server or webapp. Like paste macro or html snippet on the page...
I'm on fast music right now; motorhead. Add a script into the page changing the window.location to your desired one
Hm, you have an short example? or howto?
Works fine.
wish I could say that.... When I enter the destination URL and publish the site from which I want to redirect, it reverts to a default (the main landing page of our Confluence Documentation suite) and not the URL I entered... Also, when attempting to edit the redirect parameters, I can't edit the destination page. I tried various approaches, so far no luck
No easy or ideal way to do a Confluence redirect. We moved to cloud and ended up building our own app, just put on the marketplace Easy Redirection for Confluence Cloud. If have any feedback let me know.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.