This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: JIRA Agile Guide
with how many users a filter can be shared at a time
All of them. You can share with anyone.
When I am trying to share my filter using Share button on the top right corner, a window opens allowing me to enter email address of the user. When I select 6 users, the share button on the window disappears. As soon as I remove one user, it re-appears. I cannot share my filter with more than 5 users at a time. I am using JIRA 6.4
Oh you meant the email it to people, I thought you meant the permission sharing (confusingly, they both say "share"). I can add as many emails as I like in this 6.4.11 system, so I'm not sure what's happening in yours.
But you can always go back in and share it with more emails
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.