I have this table that I want to break in two table in confluence 4.3.7:
|| column 1 || column 2 ||
| line 1 | line 2 |
| line 1 | line 2 |
| line 1 | line 2 |
| line 11 | line 22 | <------ split here
| line 1 | line 2 |
| line 1 | line 2 |
to have
|| column 1 || column 2 ||
| line 1 | line 2 |
| line 1 | line 2 |
| line 1 | line 2 |
|| column 1 || column 2 ||
| line1 1 | line 22 |
| line 1 | line 2 |
| line 1 | line 2 |
But I dont know how to split a table without using the source editor.
And I dont want users to use the source editor...
Thanks for your help.
Michael