Hi,
I have downloaded the WAR,installed tomcat 6, created schema in MS SQL 2008.
Followed the steps in the both link http://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Installing+JIRA+on+Tomcat+6.0
and http://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Connecting+JIRA+to+SQL+Server+2008
Once I type the url http://localhost:8080/jira and getting HTTP status 404 error.
The error in browser is,
*HTTP Status 404 - /jira/*
*--------------------------------------------------------------------------------*
*type Status report*
*message /jira/*
*description The requested resource (/jira/) is not available.*
*--------------------------------------------------------------------------------*
*Apache Tomcat/6.0.0*
If I enter localhost:8080, I can able to see tomcat home page.
I can't see jira in the tomcat home page.
What ever link I click in the tomcat homepage am getting the same error.
Catlina log give below statement
Jan 20, 2011 1:12:23 PM org.apache.catalina.core.AprLifecycleListener lifecycleEvent
INFO: The Apache Tomcat Native library which allows optimal performance in production environments was
not found on the java.library.path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Apache Software Foundation\Tomcat
6.0\bin;.;C:\Windows\Sun\Java\bin;C:\Windows\system32;C:\Windows;C:\Program Files
(x86)\Support
Tools\;C:\Windows\system32;C:\Windows;C:\Windows\System32\Wbem;C:\Windows\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\;C:\Program
Files (x86)\Microsoft SQL Server\100\Tools\Binn\;C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL
Server\100\Tools\Binn\;C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\100\DTS\Binn\;C:\Program Files
(x86)\Microsoft SQL Server\100\DTS\Binn\;C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SQL
Server\100\Tools\Binn\VSShell\Common7\IDE\;C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 9.0\Common7\IDE\PrivateAssemblies\;
Jan 20, 2011 1:12:23 PM org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Protocol init
INFO: Initializing Coyote HTTP/1.1 on http-8080
Jan 20, 2011 1:12:23 PM org.apache.catalina.startup.Catalina load
INFO: Initialization processed in 318 ms
Jan 20, 2011 1:12:23 PM org.apache.catalina.core.StandardService start
INFO: Starting service Catalina
Jan 20, 2011 1:12:23 PM org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngine start
INFO: Starting Servlet Engine: Apache Tomcat/6.0.0
Jan 20, 2011 1:12:23 PM org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHost start
INFO: XML validation disabled
Jan 20, 2011 1:12:23 PM org.apache.catalina.session.PersistentManagerBase start
SEVERE: No Store configured, persistence disabled
Jan 20, 2011 1:12:24 PM org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Protocol start
INFO: Starting Coyote HTTP/1.1 on http-8080
Jan 20, 2011 1:12:24 PM org.apache.jk.common.ChannelSocket init
INFO: JK: ajp13 listening on /0.0.0.0:8009
Please do the needful, Thanks You..
Regards,
Firoz Khan